Thursday, September 8, 2011

FREE: Time to exit.

3 years of walking down the hallways of Alameda High School and now we're finally Seniors.

It's crazy how fast these years has been. We came to AHS not knowing anything about high school and then experienced our high school football games during Friday nights, finally having off campus lunch, representing our class during Homecoming, meeting new people, attending all the school events, and watching the Seniors leave every year... and finally, this year is our year.

High School has given me many different experiences, it has changed us all in many different ways. We've all grown and (some) of us has matured. We're now the Seniors that Freshmen possibly fear.

I can't possibly seeing myself away from my friends. I've grew a close to a few, but lost a few at the same time. High school taught me who my true friends were and who weren't. It's pretty depressing knowing that we're all going to go on our separate paths, giving us miles of distance apart.

I know that most of us are excited & ready to leave high school, just as I am, but at the same time, there's something that's holding me back. College is the next step for us (well some of us). The term "college" frightens and excites me all at once. I know we're all about to stress because of college app. Some of us still aren't satisfied with our SAT scores, some hasn't decide on what they're going to major in, and some don't even know what colleges to apply for.  Although we still have a little bit more time to figure things out, whatever we decide to do will be our choice and our next step onto life. We're about to step into the world and experience new things. Yeah, it's a cold and scary world out there, but we all have to leave our nest sooner or later. We only have this year to live up High School and enjoy our last 176 days left together!

Get ready & KISS MY CLASS GOODBYE! :}

5 comments:

  1. Hai gruh hai. I did a response post to this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here!: http://annaerway.blogspot.com/2011/09/response-post-high-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cris10! I did a response post to this
    http://alwaysbtrieu.blogspot.com/2011/09/re-through-thick-thin.html

    ReplyDelete