Tuesday, October 25, 2011

RE: Holidays.

"The winter season! Oh geez I can’t wait till it's cold and snow is on the mountains." -Dominique Ocampo



October’s almost over, which means November’s coming up. It’s finally that time of the year, the most wonderful time of the year! The Holiday season! There’s so much to love about the Holidays; the holiday spirit, family gatherings, Starbucks’ holiday menu, no school, Thanksgiving, no school, Black Friday, Christmas, & New Years, and did I mention about no school yet?! & etc.  Seeing Christmas lights decorated everywhere, people in winter clothes, seeing people’s attitudes changing into a better & a positive one, Holiday sales, Christmas shopping, toddlers writing to Santa, outdoor ice-skating, being with the ones you love, etc. I’m pretty excited for all those events that are coming up.
And for those that don’t know yet, I basically love Christmas Songs. I sing them all year long. My friends would question me why I sing Christmas songs all the time. And there’ll be times where you’ll see me driving around, just blasting and singing obnoxiously to Christmas songs. I know, it’s a bit weird, but it’s never too early to be thinking about Christmas. My holiday spirit just happens to be there year round! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment